Allegent Community FCU

The hallmark of a thriving, growing business is how responsive it is to its members’ needs. Allegent Community Federal Credit Union was founded precisely to address its members’ financial needs. Established in March 1935 as Allegheny County U.S. Government Employees Federal Credit Union with 10 members and $70, Allegent, in October 2006, progressed to a community charter, allowing it to open its membership and provide its services to others. It was then that it changed its name to Allegent Community Federal Credit Union. Allegent offers membership to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Allegheny or Butler Counties and offers all the products and services that larger financial institutions do.

CLICK HERE to read the entire cover story!